Sunday, October 9, 2016

Banded Pistol Squats, Struggling to Build a Fit And Healthy Body

I tried banded pistol squats this way the other day at my gym, and I really liked it:

Check it out. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sTn1HTkZ8E

I have an Equalizer at home that I NEVER use. I got it as a gift, and I find it really unstable and unsafe. I used it to do banded pistols yesterday morning, and it worked great. Finally, a use for them!

Here is an article from another blogger Nia Shanks. I love her stuff. This is a great read!
http://www.niashanks.com/struggling-build-fit-and-healthy-body/ She is all about adapting to your schedule and environment at the time, because lets face it, sh*t happens! You have to unexpectedly work late, your alarm doesn't go off, your get sick, your kiddo gets sick, you get stuck in traffic, etc, etc, etc.

I had all intentions of getting up early this morning, but both of my kids were up in the middle of the night. I slept like crap. I get migraines when I don't sleep, so I slept in. I had to do a quickie workout instead of what I wanted to do, but it was better than nothing.

My shoulder is acting up again too - Grrrrrrr, so I have to take it easy with certain exercises. Makes me crazy. But some exercise is always better than none.

I start a new job in 2 weeks too, so I am all over the place. I will HAVE to get up super early 3x a week to get workout in or I won't be able to get one in at all, so we will see how that goes. I usually take a Sat or Sun off, but I might switch it to a weekday instead. All in due time. I just have to see how it everything goes.

I went to the grocery store yesterday as well, so I am trying the new diet I did in my last post:
http://aplaceforworkoutaddicts.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-simple-diet-for-fat-loss-and-more.html

I'm a snacker, so this ought to be interesting for me. I'm not looking to lose weight, just change body composition. I did GREAT last spring before the summer time came around, but now that the winter is coming I'm up to some of my old habits because it is bulky sweater and long pants time. Not good. If I can find something I can do year round that would be better! I like this diet because it is NOT low carb. I do NOT do well on low carb. LOTS of people do far better on low carb, but I am not one of them. I definitely struggle getting in enough protein so I hope this diet will help as well. I will keep you guys posted how I do next week.




6 comments:

  1. I would recommend this useful information to anyone because it is really very important to know everyone those want to find a good fitness centre.
    Best Adult training in newyork

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking to hear how you do on the simple diet. I, too, have decided to give it a go. I started Monday and so far eating so much protein I haven't been hungry nearly as much and my energy seems to be higher. That one perplexed me.
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm here to introduce someone to you all, his name is Dr.Ekpen Temple a spell caster that help me restored my broken relationship, I saw an article on the Internet someone talking about him how he help her in her relationship, today I'm a beneficial of that article, so that is why I'm also talking about how he has helped me so that someone out there that is facing the same challenge can also contact him for help. Here is DR EKPEN TEMPLE contact info: ekpentemple@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  5. AKBET25 เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุดในไทย สมัครกับเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สมัครง่าย ได้เงินจริง slot pg ฝาก-ถอน ออโต้ 30 วิ บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete