Sunday, October 30, 2016

Some Interesting Workouts From Zuzka, New Strategies For Fat Loss, And NEW Workout Routines That JUST Might Get Me Out of My Rut!

Zuzka has been posting some interesting workouts on her FB page lately. They always makes me want to try them. I typically like a lot of the core stuff she does. She wore these great leggings the other day and she got SO many comments on them, but she never responded. Someone else did - bombshell leggings. I looked them up - $82! UGH.

Z must have really, really short legs. She can wear these leggings around her heels. According to bombshell's web-site these have a 27" inseam! I have yoga pants with 27" inseam and they are a couple of inches above my ankles. Maybe these are super stretchy.

It looks like Z will have some new powerband workouts coming our way. I haven't really been into her workouts lately though. I DID read something lately though that looks SO up my alley by Chad Waterbury. I've really enjoyed workouts from this guy in the past. This series of workouts only requires a Kettlebell and a pull-up bar. You can do these workouts in 10 minutes a day 2 or 3 times a day or once a day in 40 minutes. I like that idea. I love the exercises - heavy swings, squats, lunges, pull-ups, one arm push-ups! No fluff.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/more-muscle-in-10-minutes-a-day

I also an article on new strategies for fat loss that some of you might find informative:

https://biotest.t-nation.com/articles/5-new-strategies-for-fat-loss?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article

Halloween is tomorrow. I went out last night with some friends and had a blast. Devil in a blue dress (like the Elvis song).


10 comments:

  1. I had a hell (haha) of a Halloween weekend and am looking forward to reigning it in, so to speak. Last week I finished up a 12-week workout program and am taking this week "off". Next week I'll pick up with strategical HIRT and HIIT sessions, and incorporating more yoga into the routine. I don't think I've had a week off from workouts in maybe 5 or so years; I already feel the itch coming up but am gonna just let it be until Sunday. Hopefully lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina... Did you notice that Rumi is back online?
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Rumi is back. Gina, there is another fitness model to check out. Alexia Clark. on instagram it is alexia_clark Her routines look great! I did subscribe for a month to see how she puts routines together. After that, i plan to mix and match what she posts on instagram to create my own. Very interesting stuff. i really think you would like it. Altogether, the workout is coming to around 45 min. i will see what today comes to. let me know if you check her out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you subscribed to her $29.99 a month plan?

      Delete
    2. For a month, i did. But, i think all these routines are on youtube for free. I really am liking them though. It is a combination of traditional weight training, hiit and cross fit. If there is a piece of equipment i do not have, i substitute. I know i love zuzka's zgym, but something was missing for me and i kept adding more. that is why i loved the inferno series so much as it gives me new skills to focus on targeting the muscles i was after. This Alexia seems to cover it all for me. i do not enjoy barbells, lat machines or cables, but i sure do enjoy them in her routines. Plus she includes wall work such as wall walks and that is what i am currently working on along with pull ups. i am already able to walk much closer to the wall now. Maybe including all these cables and such will help with me achieving pull ups? I am going to take this month and write down all these routines so i can get ideas of how to put her routines from instagram together myself. let me know if you see her full routines on youtube. They will be clips of circuit 1, circuit 2 , etc. if that is the case, the only differnce with the subscription is the written workout which i could write out myself. She just began this though, so maybe she has more in store. i hope i stick with this as i can feel how effective this is as i am not use to the length of intensity. it is usually short and intense for me and lengthy stretching such as Classical Stretch/essentrics. is there a way i can link one of the workouts from youtube here for you to see?




      Delete
  4. Hello, I'm here to introduce someone to you all, his name is Dr.Ekpen Temple a spell caster that help me restored my broken relationship, I saw an article on the Internet someone talking about him how he help her in her relationship, today I'm a beneficial of that article, so that is why I'm also talking about how he has helped me so that someone out there that is facing the same challenge can also contact him for help. Here is DR EKPEN TEMPLE contact info: ekpentemple@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Change your lifestyle . Do daily workout, be smart, be creative.This article showed me room of motivation.

    ReplyDelete