Saturday, October 22, 2016

Zuzka's Latest 5 Minute Workout #96

Is SO hard! At least for me! Did anyone else try it? I had to pause the video at the beginning to get through the one leg lunges and one leg push-ups because I kept losing my balance. I kept laughing at myself too which wasn't helping any matters either, LOL. Zuzka made it look so easy of course. In my own defense I DO have a balance disorder, so I should do workouts like this more often.
I have probably mentioned this before, but I've had surgery to correct my balance and it will never be the same - one of the reasons I started yoga years ago. I should do workouts like this much more often. I was like a fish out of water! But I LOVED it. I will do it again!

I have not been paying much attention to anything Zuzka has been doing these days or anyone else for that matter. I have kinda just been doing my own thing. I NEED to get back on a program. I start my new job on Monday and after I get my schedule in place it will be much easier for me to start getting back into the swing of things.

Today I am going to play around with deadlifts, pull-ups, pistols and my Kettlebell.

Happy Saturday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Have not tried it yet. i have really been getting into this wall practice that she introduced in her upper inferno series and i have been practicing pull ups using The Scooby guy's program. Jeez, it is hard to find time for everything. I have been enjoying the sandbag lately, so i have been doing alot of her old BR workouts which i so love. Never did them before. They have been perfect for me to do after my "drill' practice with the inferno wall and slider stuff. My thing is, i can not face the wall and walk up close to it nor can i lift my hands and tap my shoulders. Do you have any suggestions on how to get this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm here to introduce someone to you all, his name is Dr.Ekpen Temple a spell caster that help me restored my broken relationship, I saw an article on the Internet someone talking about him how he help her in her relationship, today I'm a beneficial of that article, so that is why I'm also talking about how he has helped me so that someone out there that is facing the same challenge can also contact him for help. Here is DR EKPEN TEMPLE contact info: ekpentemple@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete