Saturday, December 3, 2022

Home Equipment Bargains

 If you’re looking for some equipment to add to your home gym, here are a few deals:


An Olympic weight lifting barbell, only $99: 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tru-Grit-Fitness-45-lb-Olympic-Weight-Bar-Barbell-For-Weightlifting-and-Power-Lifting-Black-Zinc-Finish/283462393?athbdg=L110&irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_SaiVrryVhxyNTqV3C8VbuWy5UkAxyV38ERXVRQ0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_414933&clickid=SaiVrryVhxyNTqV3C8VbuWy5UkAxyV38ERXVRQ0&sharedid=&affiliates_ad_id=565706&campaign_id=9383

An adjustable squat rack/bench rack, only $139:

https://a.co/d/ag8OyVl

www.kettlebellkings.com is having a huge sale as well as a pre-order sale on an adjustable KB (12-32kg): https://www.kettlebellkings.com/


I’ve been able to add to my home gym over the years and I love the collection of fitness equipment I have now. I can get a really great workout at home. Well, despite the family distractions from time to time. But there’s no waiting for equipment, I can listen to whatever music I want, and even work up a sweat in my pjs! 

I’m always looking for deals to add to my home gym. Facebook marketplace, Walmart, Amazon, and closing gyms are all good places to look. 

2 comments:

  1. ทางเข้าเล่น slotxo กราฟิกสีสันงามsloxo พีจี เพลินเล่นแล้วไม่หัวร้อนคืนผลกำไรเร็วสุดๆก็เลยได้รับความนิยมของนักการพนันเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตที่ครอบครองใจคนที่ประทับใจการเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดฮิตกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บสล็อตน้องใหม่เว็บตรง แตกง่าย ปลอดภัย สะดวกเล่นได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ รวยทางลัดได้ง่ายๆ สนุกจนลืมเวลาก็ PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete